Participants will have the opportunity to feel the challenges of both sides of the negotiating table and learn how to plan and implement a negotiated strategy with a profitable outcome. They will master the structure and sequence of actions in negotiations, starting from preparation and talks, through making an offer, exchanging concessions, to reaching a final agreement.
Everyone who feels responsible for guiding others in times of change and uncertainty.
- Apply an effective negotiation structure – prepare a plan to know when the right time for the next step in the negotiation process is
- Control the course of negotiations
- Strengthen your position with “intelligent” questions – get and use information in the best way
- Identify strategies and tactics used by professional customers – use psychological and logical “counter-measures”
- Assess the impact of the concession – whether the results will continue to be commercially viable
- Analyze the strengths of your position – identify sources of power
- Apply the skills and qualities of a successful negotiator through a role-playing exercise
- Assess your strengths and weaknesses and analyze how you will improve your negotiating style
Two 4-hours VILT session
200 EUR, excl. VAT
Đorđe Milošević, a graduate engineer of organizational sciences, gained experience in companies such as: DHL, Philip Morris, OMV, Telenor, Milsped, Eurogate. He developed his negotiation skills in sales teams as their member, and later as a team leader and sales director. He used the experience gained by leading multifunctional teams that worked on new projects with companies, that invested in the Serbian economy in various areas and that had needs for integrated logistics services.
Working on these projects, he encountered various challenges that these companies had in our and foreign markets, which resulted in many years of experience that he passes on to his associates through trainings, presentations and specially designed trainings.