This program deals with improving the personal productivity of participants, better understanding, planning and organizing daily tasks in relation to personal and professional goals. During this workshop, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Improve the skills of defining goals and directing energy and time towards their more successful realization;
- Improve the skills of focusing on key tasks and thus increase the sense of satisfaction and control over the schedule and obligations;
- Better align short-term tasks and priorities with their long-term goals;
- Recognize the importance of taking personal responsibility for the use of available time as a non-refundable resource.
Everyone who feels responsible for guiding others in times of change and uncertainty.
- Analysis of long-term goals versus daily tasks
- Defining priorities and taking responsibility for the use of your time
- Creating individual bases for decision-making on priorities and planning
- Planning, organization and distribution of time and energy
- How to make a clear focus on the task and reduce the impact of distractions
Two 2-hour VILT session
110 euro, excl. VAT
Snežana Isaković, a sociologist, started her coaching career working in the non-governmental sector, dealing with informal education and realization of seminars and trainings on the topics of project management, communication, team management and others.
Since 2016, she has been a permanent member of TackTMI (a Gi Group company) and actively participates in training and development consulting projects, both through the creation of individual and group development solutions, and through the implementation of training programs. As a trainer and facilitator in the Gi Group, Snežana actively conducts trainings and team buildings in the areas of: time management, communication skills, stress management, DISC methodology, sales skills, mentoring, effective meetings.
During ten years of conducting trainings and facilitations, Snežana gained rich experience working with teams from different industries and hierarchical levels.
Boris Bočvarski, TackTMI external trainer and permanent member of the Generali Academy training team, has been developing and conducting trainings on topics such as: time management, project management, analytical thinking and decision making, risk management, change management, team facilitation, performance management and feedback. In his work so far, he has created several trainings and training curricula, as well as programs for the development of managers within the company Generali Insurance.
Boris’s coaching work and trainings are based on many years of work as a project manager and consultant in the design, implementation and monitoring of projects. He further improved his managerial experience as a portfolio manager of the international SOS Children’s Villages Foundation, where he was responsible for providing financial resources through project applications, communication with investors and monitoring of all projects within the organization.