This online training will enhance the knowledge and skills needed by participants to hold effective presentations and facilitate group processes in the online environment. During the training, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Adapt their presentation style to the possibilities of the virtual environment;
- Gain confidence to use different online platforms;
- Understand the advantages and challenges of virtual facilitation;
- Master various tools to maintain attention in virtual exposure.
- Opportunities and challenges of virtual presentation
- Similarities and differences between virtual and face to face exposure
- How to encourage participant interaction using the technical capabilities of online platforms
- Elements of a well-set presentation:
- Getting to know the technical capabilities of the platform
- How to open a session and attract the attention of the audience and establish a report
- Managing audience goals and expectations
- Presentation of key concepts
- Conducting discussion and debate
- Organizing exercises and quizzes
- Application of feedback for learning purposes
One 2-hour VILT session
80 eur, excl. VAT
Snezana Isaković, a sociologist, started her training career working in the non-governmental sector, dealing with informal education and realization of seminars and trainings on the topics of project management, communication, team management and similar.
Since 2016, she has been a permanent member of TackTMI (a Gi Group company) and actively participates in training and development consulting projects, both through the creation of individual and group development solutions, and through the implementation of training programs. As a trainer and facilitator, Snežana actively conducts trainings in areas of: time management, communication skills, facilitation skills, stress management, DISC methodology, sales skills, mentoring, effective meetings.
During ten years of delivering trainings and facilitation, Snežana gained rich experience working with teams from different industries and hierarchical levels.