If you happen to struggle to stay focused on what is important to you, if you sometimes find that emotions “drive” you out of control, or simply want even more peace and tranquility in life, regardless of the current life circumstances you are dealing with you face it, then this is the topic for you. The aim of the webinar is to get acquainted with the philosophy, scientific support and practice of mindfulness, which many renowned experts in clinical psychology, neuroscience and medicine believe will be the next great revolution in general human health.
Practicing full awareness / mindfulness has been proven to allow more presence in the present moment, reduces the frequency of our automatic reactions and thus gives us more choice, freedom and satisfaction, better concentration, better emotion management and clearer sensory experiences.
- What is (that) mindfulness and why is it an increasingly popular topic in the western world, mostly used to living in the so-called culture. multitasking and dulling experiences and emotions.
- Why consciousness, as a practice and philosophy of life, is a superpower.
- What is the connection between awareness, our brain, emotions, reactions and long-term goals. And how that bond can be strengthened by exercise.
- How the presence in the present moment and the awareness of what is happening in our mind, heart and body provide the basis for gaining wisdom in how we want to respond to certain situations, instead of reacting blindly, as on an “autopilot”.
- How mindfulness can be applied in everyday life, to nurture the experience of being “now and here”. In what way does this often spontaneously lead to gratitude and a greater sense of purpose.
- What are the common dilemmas regarding mindfulness and what are the possible next steps for those who want to try or solidify the practice of awareness in their life.
One 2 hour VILT session
80 EUR, excl. VAT
Eva Velimirović has more than 15 years of professional experience. She has been working as a consultant and coach since 2013. By profession she is a psychologist and psychotherapist under supervision. Prior to moving into consulting waters, she worked in several reputable companies from various industries in management positions in human resources.
As a long-term associate of Tack TMI, she leads and develops trainings in the field of her professional knowledge and professional experience, such as: emotionally intelligent leadership, personal efficiency, stress management, development of leaders, presentation skills, human quality, training for trainers and alike. Eva has collaborated with companies from various industries, such as: NIS, Vip Mobile, Coca-Cola HBC, Atlantic Grupa, Nestle, Strauss Adriatic, Norma Grupa, Nelt, Grundfos, Media House, Schneider Electric, Dr. Oetker, CooperTire, Delhaize, Domestic Trade, Endava, Ikea, STIHL, Ubisoft, Nortal, Titan, Ardagh, Pioniri, Porto Montenegro, Portonovi, Lovćen Osiguranje, Wiener Stadische Osiguranje and many others.