During the training, the participants will be able to learn about the concepts of growth and fixed mindset. They will learn about possible implications for business and private environment. They will have a chance to examine their own mindset and the consequences of the mindset for personal development. Finally, the participants will be acquainted with different specific techniques that can help them to stimulate growth mindset, both of a person, and of the team they work in.
- What is a growth and what is a fixed mindset?
- Different implications of different mindsets – research evidence (how does the mindset affect attitude to work, learning and development, receiving feedback, results …)
- How can we change the mindset?
- Our own
- Other’s (colleagues, children)
- How can we stimulate growth culture within the team?
One 2 hours VILT session
80 EUR, excl. VAT
Vladimir Borovnica, a specialist in medical psychology and holder of the European certificate for psychotherapy, has been working since 2005 at the Hospital for Psychiatry, KBC “Dr Dragiša Mišović – Dedinje”, where he deals with psychodiagnostics, group and family psychotherapy.
In addition, as a Tack TMI trainer and consultant, he has been applying experiences from the clinical environment in a business context for over ten years. It is dedicated to working with people and improving their potentials and skills, regardless of the context. Some of the topics he deals with are: stress management, self-confidence and self-motivation, conflict resolution, communication, developmental mental attitude, emotional intelligence and leadership.