A new reality of virtual work, has brought new challenges for leaders. Productivity, motivation, trust and teamwork can’t just just carry on from of the previous period which characterized work in the office. Through this workshop, participants will explore the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead with virtual team management, customize their already built skills to a new environment and equip themselves with the best practices that result in building and maintaining team cohesion, motivation, effective communication and achieved results.
- We communicate constantly – How to make communication efficient: tools, channels, frequency and effects
- How to give more autonomy to members of the team, and feel safe
- It is necessary in a virtual environment that employees take on more responsibilities – The role of the manager in encouraging employee responsibility (Genovese effect)
- In what way does the manager build trust in a team, psychological security and cohesiveness
- What motivates people and how to encourage their self-motivation – SCARF model
One 2 hours VILT session
80 EUR, excl. VAT
Ana Delić is an economist with 15 years of work experience in sales management in the telecom industry. She has been a permanent member of the Tack TMI (a Gi Group company) training team since 2016. Ana has extensive experience in an international company in the field of customer relationship development and sales team management. As a manager she was in charge of retail, affiliate sales, telales, web sales, and the narrowest specialty was B2B sales. Currently, Ana actively participates in defining organizational, team and personnel needs in the field of business improvement and team management, as well as creating and implementing specific projects and trainings. Some of the topics she deals with are: leadership skills, managing top teams, managing employees who do not meet expectations, communication skills, sales and negotiation skills. During her coaching work, Ana cooperated with companies such as: NIS, Keprom, Domaća Trgovina, Vip Mobile, Coca-Cola HBC, Dr. Oetker, Aptiv, SR Technics, Petrohemija, Mercator, Telegroup, FCA, Boehringer Ingelheim, Fresenius, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Sopharma, Adoc Pharma, Endava, Panasonic, Ipan, NLB Bank, UniCredit Bank.